My Post Is Late!
- Q. My item has not arrived when I expected it to?
- A. Here at Brand Neusense we send our items via First Class Recorded Royal Mail . Deliveries from the UK should arrive within 1-3 working days. If you item/s has not arrived within 3 days they offer the following advice.
- If it is less than 4-5 working days
- Please keep waiting for your item/s to arrive it' is probably in transit and may have been held up by an incomplete address, missing postcode or circumstances out of our control.
- Is it 5to 10 working days since your mail should have arrived?
- Your mail is now officially delayed and our advice is to check with anyone else near you that could have taken in the parcel on your behalf . Also if they cannot receive a signature they will take your item back to your local delivery office. Contact us to receive your tracking number and then you can call them to see if your item has been returned to the depot and is waiting collection.
- Have 15 working days past since you item was posted to you?
- The Royal Mail now class your item as lost we are then able to send out a replacement or to give you a full refund. Please send us an email complete with your order reference number and confirming that you have never received the item.We will then take up this issue with the Royal Mail for compensation and your letter will be used as evidence. We cannot refund or replace items that the Royal Mail has lost until 15 working days have passed.
NOTE: Please make sure that your address details are entered correctly and accurately. We cannot be responsible for delivery problems caused by inadequate address details.
Royal Mail policy regarding -- "My mail is late or lost"
Every one of the 80 million items we deliver each day is important to us because we know how important it is to you. We aim to handle all letters and parcels with the utmost care. Unfortunately, sometimes items can go astray.
If you think your post is either late or has been lost, then we want to hear from you. However, before you contact us, please take a look at the list below for answers to some of the more common reasons why mail is sometimes delayed:
- Incorrectly addressed mail
- Using just part of, or a completely wrong postcode
- Redirected mail
- One delivery each day
- Missed collection times
- Your postman canít access the building
- Mail has been sent abroad
- We arenít allowed to carry your item
- There has been a public holiday